Welcome to the csdmpy documentation¶
csdmpy package is the Python support for the core scientific
dataset (CSD) model file exchange-format 1.
The package is based on the core scientific dataset (CSD) model, which is
designed as a building block in the development of a more sophisticated
portable scientific dataset file standard.
The CSD model is capable of handling a wide variety of
scientific datasets both within and across disciplinary fields.
The main objective of this python package is to facilitate an easy import and export of the CSD model serialized files for Python users. The package utilizes Numpy library and, therefore, offers the end-users versatility to process or visualize the imported datasets with any third-party package(s) compatible with Numpy.
Table of Contents¶
- Introduction to CSDM format
- Getting started with csdmpy package
- Example Gallery
- Serializing CSDM object to file
- Using csdmpy objects
- Interacting with csdmpy objects
- Plotting CSDM object with matplotlib
- Tutorial examples on generating CSDM datasets
- An emoji 😁 example